Lift-All offers an extensive selection of clamps. Known for their superior quality and durability, these clamps meet exacting standards and outperform their specifications every time. Reliability means less downtime anywhere you need to lift, shift and move big weights.
The size, shape, weight, orientation of your lift at the beginning, and orientation of the load need to end up at the end of the lift determine which clamp will work for your application.
- Offering designs for horizontal and vertical lifting needs
- Options include light weight ergonomic designs, locking features and serrated gripping cams
- Models available for use in extreme temperatures
Model VL & VLC
Horizontal to Vertical - 180° rotation
- Turn a single steel plate from horizontal to vertical to horizontal through a 180° arc.
- Lock open / lock closed feature facilitates loading and unloading clamp while it protects grippers from damage and closes on material for a more secure lift.
- Working parts remain inside the body when the clamp is locked closed or locked open.
- Model VLC offers the same features as model VL, except it locks closed only.
Model VL-U & VLC-U
Allows for Side Loading of the Lifting Shackle - 90°
- Both models rated lift capacity lowers as the angle of the pull increases (refer to Figure A).
- VL-U and VLC-U offer the same features as model VL, except it locks closed only.
- Clamp requires the operator to manually hold in the "open" position when loading and unloading and locks closed onto the material for a more secure lift.
- Use in pairs or tripod arrangements to lift and transfer plates in a horizontal position only.
- Serrated gripping cams.
- Available with smooth non-marring cams.