- Preferred for use in the most rugged conditions
- May be used at rated capacity at temperatures up to 400° F
- Resistant to abrasion and cutting
- Welded version offers the security of tamper-proof assemblies
- Can be repaired, proof tested and recertified by Lift-All
- Permanent steel capacity tag serialized for identification
- Grade 100 in 7/32” to ¾”
- Grade 80 in 7/8” to 1-1/4”
- Adjust-A-Link Grade 100
|1Rated Capacity for Chain Slings|
|Size of Chain||90°||60°||45°||30°||60°||45°||30°|
|Grade||(in.)||(mm.)||Single Chain @ 90° (lbs.)||Double Chain Slings* (lbs.)||Triple & Quad Chain Slings* (lbs.)**|
1 Rated Capacity also referred to as Working Load Limit.
When using chain slings in choke hitch, reduce the sling's rated capacity by 20%.
* Do not exceed rated capacities. Sling capacity decreases as the angle from horizontal decreases. Slings should not be used at angles of less than 30°. Refer to the chain chart on this page and the Effect of Angle chart in the General Information section of our catalog.
** A Quad Chain Sling may not sustain the load evenly on each of its' four legs. The maximum working load limits are therefore set at the same values as the Triple Chain Slings of equal quality and size and used with branches at the same angle of inclinations.
- Reduces the need for multiple slings of different lengths and configurations
- Adjust-A-Link designed with patented alloy steel master control link for strength and reliability
- Adjust-A-Link easily adjusts the legs for a level lift of unbalanced and non-symmetrical loads
- Used in pairs for four-point lifts
|Chain Size (in.)||Rated Capacity* (lbs.)||6-ft. Length||10-ft. Length||14-ft. Length||Latch Kit Part Number|
|Single @ 90°||Double @ 60°||Part Number||Wt. (lbs.)||Part Number||Wt. (lbs.)||Part Number||Wt. (lbs.)|
+ 1/2” size master link is flame cut, not forged; uses G80 capacity ratings.
* Adjust-A-Link slings should not be used at angles of less than 45°.
Note: For AAL w/latches, insert an L after the first 5 numbers in the part number. Example: 30005LG10.