Lift-All® Manual Hoists, Lever Chain Hoists, and Mini Hoists
- Economical and easy to operate
- Capacities range from 1/4-ton ton to 10-ton
- Available Lifts:
- Manual Hoist: 10', 20', and 30'
- Lever Hoist: 5', 10', and 20'
- Mini Hoists: 5' and 10'
- Meet ASME/ANSI B30 and NASA-STD-8719.9 standards
- Ask about our free standing or tabletop hoist display options!
Manual Chain Hoists (MCH)
Lift-All hoists are perfect for a low-headroom lift. These economical, durable, and lightweight hoists are excellent options for a variety of lifting applications. The fully enclosed gears are protected from contamination. Powder-coated and plated finishes on exposed components protect the hoists from corrosion. All gears and shafts run on caged roller bearings for smooth operation and long life (excludes mini pullers). The self-adjusting Weston style mechanical load brake never requires adjustment. The top hook mounting aids in rigging and helps ensure straight line loading between hooks.
Lever Chain Hoists (LCH)
Lever Chain Hoists are highly versatile tools that can be used to pull, lift, drag or stretch. All Lever Chain Hoists use alloy steel chain for long life, and forged steel swivel hooks with latches for safety.
- Easy one hand operation and setup.
- Operates in any orientation.
- Non-slip rubber grip lever and 360° rotation require minimal space for operation with 20 to 30% less pull force than other brands.
- Powder-coated and plated finishes resist corrosion.
- Fully enclosed gearing to protect from contamination.
- The automatic Weston style mechanical load brake will react to the inertia of a descending load.
- Drop forged alloy hooks are designed to stretch before chain failure when overloaded and are equipped with cast steel safety latches.
- The top hook articulates to aid in rigging and helps ensure straight-line loading between hooks.
|Part Number||Lift||WLL (Metric Ton)|
Mini Lever Hoists (MLH)
Mini Lever Hoists can lift up to 1,100 lbs., yet are small enough to fit in your toolbox! These mini lever hoists are the most compact on the market. They perform just like the larger models, plus come with these great features:
- Easy to transport, install, and store.
- Low headroom design for use in tight spaces.
- Rubber hand grip for better comfort and security.
- Lightweight and durable all-steel construction with chrome exterior finish to resist corrosion.
- Sleeve bearings maximize serviceability and provide good efficiency.
- Self-adjusting pawl and disc type mechanical load brake ensure positive load control.
|Part Number||Lift (ft.)||WLL (lbs.)||Weight (lbs.)|
Tabletop Hoist Display
Saves space and a great countertop sales tool!
Compatible with 1/4 Ton Mini Lever Hoist and 1/2 Ton Mini Lever Hoist.
- 23" To Top Post
- 12" Diameter
- 9.75" Across Top Hanging Bar
Free-standing hoist display
Compatible with all 3 models
- 79" High
- 24" Deep
- 55" Wide