Black Wire Rope Slings
- Heat resistant for your most demanding suspension applications
- Heavy duty thimble/thimble configuration protects rope eyes from wear for increased life
- Available in 1/2" 6x19 black imported galvanized IWRC and 3/8" 7x19 black import GAC
Download our Black Wire Rope Slings flyer Find a Distributor
Sling Inspection Videos
- Check out our new Sling Inspection Videos on our YouTube Channel
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low Elongation
- Soft & Flexible
- Quick to install, remove, and store
- 1-Ton & 2-Ton options
Lift-All® Manual & Lever Chain Hoists
- Economical and easy to operate
- Capacities range from 1/4-ton ton to 10-ton
- Available Lifts:
- Manual Hoist: 10', 20', and 30'
- Lever Hoist: 5', 10', and 20'
- Mini Hoists: 5' and 10'
- Meet ASME/ANSI B30 and NASA-STD-8719.9 standards
Download our Manual & Lever Chain Hoists catalog Find a Distributor
New Tuff-Edge III Webbing
- Multiple Patents Pending
- Introducing the first visual Edge Damage Limit marker
- Superior Edge Cut and Abrasion Performance
- Soft Twill Weave Body
- No Coated Edge Yarns
Lift-All Sling Calculator App
- Easy to use
- Calculates basic sling lengths
- Suggests standard sling types & sizes to meet your capacity
Click Here for More Information Apple Download Android Download
Edge Defender Flex Plus
- Cut Protection
- Patented Technology
- Easy to Attach
- Easy to Inspect
Download our Edge Defender Flex Plus Catalog Find a Distributor
- Quick and Easy to Install.
- Soft Webmaster 1600 Polyester Webbing Cushions the Load To Avoid Damage.
- 12" Long Rear Flap Protects the Load From Vertical Member of Fork.
- Retaining Straps Keep Sleeve on Fork.
- Optional Sewn-In Reinforced Tip Available to Prolong Lift Of Sleeve, Saving You Money.
- Saves Time and Money
- Convenient 2-Pack
- Keeps Webbing Free from Dirt and Grease
- Working Load Limit: 500-lbs.